Monday, May 5, 2014

Just the Beginning


This is my official blog. If you plan to follow me during my time abroad in Australia, this will be the place to go. If you, for some reason, want something more in depth, Twitter is the place to go (https://twitter.com/gregorygrand. Before I begin with regular blogs I just wanted to inform any one reading this of a few things.
One. Even though I like sharing memories or adventures on social media, including blogging and Twitter, I hope to write on this blog as little as possible. I want to live in those moments, rather than re-living them in a later time. I don’t want to pressure myself into blogging when I literally have an entire continent to fall in love with.
Two. Unlike most college guys my age, I’m not afraid or held back to show any emotion. You’ll see in later blogs but I’m very appreciative of the people in my life and I express it without restriction. I’m straightforward and I’ll say what I’m thinking. I think this is better because it sort of diminishes that “electronic wall” where the use of technology limits any kind of feeling. The Living Abroad in Australia books didn’t cut it for me and I’ll give you an honest and real account about what it is like to be in my shoes.
That about does it. When I have time for the next blog I will talk about where I’m moving to and why I’m moving there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment